Thursday, July 28, 2005

No more photos .... yet

So much for "more photos to follow" the other night - it seems as though I can only upload one photo a night and that takes me ages anyway !!! Will just keep at it until I either get them loaded or give up - whichever comes first !!! It is very frustrating - almost as much as the trouble that Al and I have had lately trying to talk on Skype !!!!!!!!!!!!!! We are hoping it has something to do with the fact that I have used up my ADSL allocation (or whatever it is called) for the month and from next month are moving to a higher / bigger (whatever the word is) plan - the one guy in Taiwan with him seems to think that that is the problem. Lucky it wasn't like this the first night otherwise we would never have bothered with it again !!!!!
Am off to work now so take care everyone and have a fantastic Friday !

2 Comments:

Blogger Margaret said...

Hi Al. Hope you are having a nice time in Taiwan. That wife of yours is doing a brilliant job while you have been away. Don't let her know I told you but I think she is pretty fantastic. See ya :)

10:11 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Hehe, laughing at M's post. That game looks hard, especially after a few drinks! I love seeing your photos and Al looks like one of the good guys :-)

9:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home