Monday, July 04, 2005

Back on track

After a rather disastrous weekend food / water /exercise wise, I am back on track with my weight loss journey. It was all just too hard to get back into the swing of things and my folks had left a lasagna for us for Friday night which we didn’t eat but had on Saturday and Sunday night – water was zero and the lollies which we hadn’t eaten from holiday were calling while we were watching TV – all in all a rather dismal attempt at getting back on track as soon as we got home !!!
But, the main thing is that I am there now – have had just over 1L of water so far, plus some fruit and my sandwich for lunch. Don’t know if I will get any exercise in tonight but we are packing from 9pm – 1am so will definitely get a bit of a work out then if I don’t get to do anything else.
Work feels as though I was never away – except for the pile of work I have to get through and the reams of e-mails I have to reply to – pretty much what I would have expected after having been off for 2 weeks.
Will be off to weigh tonight to see the damage done by the holiday – I was up to 74.8kgs on my scales this morning so will have to wait to see what they say. I have decided that I am not going to stress over whatever the gain is – I had a great holiday and, while there were times when I was happy to do without, there were times when I didn’t feel like I should do without and accepted that I would just need to work harder when we got home to lose what I put on and then the last couple of kgs to get to goal. Will let you know how I went tomorrow when I post.
Take care everyone and have a great day !

TFTD : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

5 Comments:

Blogger Slim Suzy said...

At least you are back on track now and you will be OK.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

Great to see you back ontrack! Love the positive attitude, you'll be back to where u were in no time! :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Disastrous? I thought it sounded alright, not too bad at all considering you WERE ON HOLIDAYS :-)

Good luck with weigh in and I'm glad to hear you are not going to be hard on yourself. You've got an ace attitude!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anne said...

You are right in not stressing - It was a holiday and now you are back in your old routine so all will be fine!

6:01 AM  
Blogger Jodie said...

Holiday's are fantastic but they play real havok with our routines. As long as you had a good time that's all that matters and it sounds as if you did!! You also sound really focused about getting back into it so good on you!! You can do it!! XX

8:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home