Monday, July 04, 2005

Back on track

After a rather disastrous weekend food / water /exercise wise, I am back on track with my weight loss journey. It was all just too hard to get back into the swing of things and my folks had left a lasagna for us for Friday night which we didn’t eat but had on Saturday and Sunday night – water was zero and the lollies which we hadn’t eaten from holiday were calling while we were watching TV – all in all a rather dismal attempt at getting back on track as soon as we got home !!!
But, the main thing is that I am there now – have had just over 1L of water so far, plus some fruit and my sandwich for lunch. Don’t know if I will get any exercise in tonight but we are packing from 9pm – 1am so will definitely get a bit of a work out then if I don’t get to do anything else.
Work feels as though I was never away – except for the pile of work I have to get through and the reams of e-mails I have to reply to – pretty much what I would have expected after having been off for 2 weeks.
Will be off to weigh tonight to see the damage done by the holiday – I was up to 74.8kgs on my scales this morning so will have to wait to see what they say. I have decided that I am not going to stress over whatever the gain is – I had a great holiday and, while there were times when I was happy to do without, there were times when I didn’t feel like I should do without and accepted that I would just need to work harder when we got home to lose what I put on and then the last couple of kgs to get to goal. Will let you know how I went tomorrow when I post.
Take care everyone and have a great day !

TFTD : Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice. It is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved.

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

At least you are back on track now and you will be OK.

4:41 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

Great to see you back ontrack! Love the positive attitude, you'll be back to where u were in no time! :)

7:17 PM  
Blogger Mary said...

Disastrous? I thought it sounded alright, not too bad at all considering you WERE ON HOLIDAYS :-)

Good luck with weigh in and I'm glad to hear you are not going to be hard on yourself. You've got an ace attitude!

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are right in not stressing - It was a holiday and now you are back in your old routine so all will be fine!

6:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home