Thursday, June 16, 2005

The "What if" game

Well what can I say – we are no more knowledgeable about anything than we were yesterday. We are still waiting to hear K’s results. Couldn’t get hold of the guys in Taiwan last night so spent a sleepless night playing the “What if” game – not my most pleasant past time !! I never used to sleep much (one of the reasons for getting a second job) but at least then I was only lying awake wondering how I was going to pay all the bills .I think that the main reason for my staying in control of what is eat is exactly that – it is the one thing that I can control – everything else happening in my life at the moment is out of my control to a certain extent whereas I have total control over what goes into my mouth (plus the fact that I have these size 12 jeans which I want to fit into when we are away and more importantly, when we get back !!)
On that note, I will be saying going as I am hoping to get the final few entries for the May accounts, get the tax done and then all the reports run – not the most pleasant task ahead but what can you do. Won’t be taking a lunch hour today as I have to leave work early to get rid of the winter coat before we go to Airlie Beach – can’t be walking around all hairy in my togs and boardies !!!! Then we are off to chiro – desperately needed at the moment and then off to work – last night tonight until 4th July – wooohoooooooooo !
Take care everyone and have a great day !

TFTD : You gain strength, experience and confidence by every experience where you really stop to look fear in the face. You must do the thing you cannot do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kt said...

Love the TFTD! Playing the waiting game aint much fun, hang in there & I hope all goes well!

7:21 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

LOL at the hair coat. You will have a brilliant time, and you will fit into the size 12's when you get home.

Have a great day and I hope that some answers come your way soon - and that they are all good ones :)

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home