Monday, June 13, 2005

Lost my focus

Sorry for the lack of updates lately - I seem to have lost my focus over the past couple of days.
Friday was absolutely hecitc at work - hardly had time to think of my name never mind anything else ! Have been very slack with exercise this week - apart from pilates have done nothing. And, water for Saturday and Sunday was no existent - have had a couple of glasses today but nothing to get excited about.
My food has all been within points although I didn't track yesterday - just couldn't be bothered really. HAve spent about 8 or 9 hours weeding this weekend and my back is absolutely killing me - have been walking around like an old women - just can't strighten up properly. If only I could strengthen the muscles in my back enough to be able to weed without feeling like a cripple.
You would think that with it being a long weekend I would be over the moon but have been feeling quite down this weekend - am not sure why. I have a busy week ahead of me with weigh in tonight (haven't decided if I am going or not yet) - not working due to the public holiday, pilates and work tomorrow night, hairdresser and work Wednesday night, waxing, chiro and work Thursday night and then we are hoping to leave about 1am Saturday morning. BUT, I have to have the May accounts completed and all balance sheet reconciliations done before I go - can't work back any night except Friday so think that is really putting me off starting this week (not that there is much I can do to stop it !!!)
Well, I should probably be going as I don't seem to have anything positive to say which will in any way encourage anyone to accomplish anything this week !!!
Take care everyone and have a fantastic week !

TFTD : (Something which I need to remember more often) - You are only dealt a hand which you can deal with.

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzy said...

Just as well you are going on holidays. It sounds like you will need the rest by the end of this week. Hope all goes well.

1:24 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

It does sound like you are well due for a holiday - and your TFTD says it all really! :-)

5:43 PM  
Blogger Kt said...

Hiya thanks for commenting on my blog :)
Have had a look over your recent entries - you re doing awesome! & I love your little TFTD's!

8:09 PM  
Blogger Margaret said...

You don't need to say anything positive for us. You just need to be you. It is amazing the hours you work, your family duties, your weeding, that you still have time to watch what you eat. You are doing so well, and I hope you bounce back to yourself soon.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow.. Cheers :)

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The blog is for you to pour out your feelings. We all have ups and downs. Just keep the positive toughts flowing! You are doing well - take care:)

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home